Food & Drink
Poreč offers a wide selection of restaurants, taverns and bars. However, the offer is partly quite touristy, especially in the old town and at the harbor. It is also difficult to get a table in the high season. If you want to dine in a quiet and relaxing atmosphere, then you should rather go to a restaurant outside the city center or in the suburbs of Poreč.
We have compiled a small selection of restaurants and bars that are recommendable and have been partially tested by ourselves.
- Restaurant San Nicola: Obala Marsala Tita 23: If you are looking for good food in Poreč, the you can not ignore the Sv. Nicola. Right on the harbor, it offers fine Istrian cuisine in a pleasant atmosphere with excellent wines - table reservation recommended!
- Restaurant Hrast, Nikole Tesle 13: Looking at the old town you can enjoy fresh fish and seafood - the prices are a bit higher, but they are justified by the atmosphere on the sea-facing terrace alone.
- Vinoteka Bacchus, Eufrazijeva 10, a beautiful wine bar with a great atmosphere. Wine from their own vineyards, Istrian ham, cheese, olives ...
- Pizzeria Nono, Zagrebačka ulica 4: located near the Trg Slobode, unspectacular, but really good pizza - perhaps the best in Poreč
- Restaurant Špadići, Špadići 15c (directly at the beach in front of the Hotel Laguna Park): They offer fresh fish and seafood, but also meat, pizza and pasta. Beautiful terrace overlooking the water, gorgeous sunsets.
- Konoba Daniela, Veleniki 15a, 4 km east of Poreč is this very popular tavern located in the idyllic village of Veleniki. True Istrian specialties such as dishes from the Čripnja (Peka) or homemade tartare. Reservations are essential in summer: +385 (0) 52 460 519